Tax returns

Tax file 347

Form 347: My customer is abroad. Should I submit the transaction?

If you create an intra-EU transaction, where your customer and you have an intra-EU VAT, you do not have to submit it using form 347, because these activities already have a specific form (349).

Was this information useful for you?

Related topics

Can't find what you need?

Send us your questions or email us at we will get back to you as soon as possible. If you are a Premium customer, you can contact us through live chat. More information about premium support.

Follow us